1. The Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation (HKBCF) reserves the right of limit and refuse any enrolment.
2. All enrolment fees and donations cannot be cancelled or refunded once they are processed.
3. Participant’s profile photo cannot involve illegal, obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, or pornographic images; be seen to harass, incite hatred or create anxiety; cause offense through racist or ethnic discrimination; advocate criminal behavior; lead to civil or criminal liability; violate laws or rules; disperse improper information.
4. Participants must ensure their health conditions is at a level suitable for the activity. Participants are required to carefully read and agree to the terms and conditions.
5. Participants under 18 years of age, on the date of entry, require the consent of parents or guardians for participation. Parents or guardians must also read the terms and conditions stated therein. Parents or guardians are to sign a consent agreeing persons under 18 years of age to participate.
6. Public liability insurance is covered by the Organiser, but this does not include personal accident insurance. We recommend that participants purchase their own personal accident insurance and any other relevant insurance based on their individual needs.
7. The participant agrees to waive any and all claims that they may have against the Organiser of the event or its agents/ representatives/ appointed officials or staff as well as sponsors/ donors/ any other individual connected directly or indirectly with the event, for any injury, death and/or damage or loss of any properties that we and/or our dogs may sustain during or while travelling to or from the event/ other related activities, or as a consequence of the event, and waive all rights to claim any and all costs and damages incidental thereto.
8. HKBCF reserves the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behavior.
9. In the event that “Pink Walk 2023” is forced to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or other reasons, it will not be rescheduled. All enrolment fees and donations received are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your support for the Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation.
10. HKBCF reserves the right to change prizes and awards. Any change in prizes will be final and binding upon every entrant. Winners must accept their prize(s) in the form provided by the sponsors. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind, either in part or in full, except at the sole and absolute discretion of HKBCF. Prize(s) cannot be sold or bartered. There is no refund for any partially used prize(s). HKBCF reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to deal with any unclaimed prize(s) in any manner. HKBCF shall not be liable, in any way, for any failure or breach by any party regarding the activity and/or prize(s), and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by entrants that may arise from the activity or prize(s). In all cases, HKBCF will not be held liable if any prize(s) fail to reach any winner for reasons beyond HKBCF’s control.
11. HKBCF reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions. Should there be any dispute, HKBCF reserves the right to make any final and binding decision.
The above Terms and Conditions include both English and Chinese versions. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Personal Information Collection
The personal data of all participants will be kept confidential, and will only be accessible by authorised personnel of the HKBCF for administration of this event and for promotional purposes in the future. If the participant does not wish to receive promotional materials from the HKBCF, please send an opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.