Important Notices for Pets Participation
- Please do not put on the participating pets any item (including clothing or accessories) which may restrict their movement or lead to overheating, in order to avoid heatstroke of your pets. If you are unsure regarding this, please first consult your veterinarian.
- Participants are required to clean up after their pets at all times during the event.
- Pet owners are strictly liable for any damage or injury caused to others by their pets in the event. The Organiser, its contractors/ agents/ employees / representatives will not be responsible for any damage or injury caused to the participants or their pets or others, due to any accidents occurred during the event.
- All participating dogs must be at least 5 months old and in good health. No admission for dogs under 5 months or bitches in season.
- Participants must present valid Rabies Vaccination Certificate for each participating dog. All participating dogs must be micro-chipped.
- Participants who come with their dogs must use non-retractable leash to keep their dogs under control at all times, and keep a close eye on their dogs.